Tuesday, September 25, 2012

April 18, 2012 -late afternoon



I have journals thrown anywhere that is not accesible to my mother's view. I opened a notebook under the computer desk entitled  Summer/Fall 2011 Book of Shadows and this is a random entry..
  My day off passes gratefully, without a whimper or a sound. The only human contact I have is what I see from my 2nd story apartment window. I have not spoken to another human being for two days in a row. Will I still remember how to speak english tomorrow... when I return back to work ? I clear my throat just to hear my voice. To make sure I have one,. I pull my hair back and prepare to take my dirty laundry down stairs to the washer/dryer facility room. 20 steps each way and I am there and then I am here. I wonder if I should change my clothes for the big trip out my door? It doesn't matter if I know absolutely no one in this rinky dink town. Moscow Idaho home of the potato head. sigh maybe i should start handing out applications for future ex-husband ? nnaaaaa

No comments: