Tuesday, September 25, 2012

chocolate chip cookies. . .

So I just walked in the door after a job interview at one of the fast food businesses here in moscow. I was told that my jumping from one job to another job was going to be an issue. Instead of being crushed or disappointed I felt the holy spirit grab ahold my hand and calmness filled me. It is not for me to decide where I need to be or even work. I am going to keep putting job applications in everywhere and leave it all up to God. That is all I can do. And while I am doing on-line applications I am going to reward myself with two chocolate chip cookies for each one i finish! The only bummer thing is the milk in our fridge is some soy milk yuck liquid my mom uses for her diet. So I am  just going to have to make it 3 chocolate chip cookies to make up for it....dang i like the way i think.

No comments: