Saturday, September 29, 2012

here fishy fish. .



I do believe i have serious brain damage due to the fact that i feel compelled to feed my on-line fish here on the top of this blog site. I know they are computer animated and all. But it disturbs me to think that they could be hungry hehe. Been a very busy girl. Last night woke up from a dead sleep and sat straight up in bed looked over at the clock which read 6:42pm. I jumped out of bed without brushing my hair or anything and marched myself over to the nu art theater in the hope that they still had their free friday night movie thing going on that i use to go to last year. The last time i went i did walk out after ten minutes cause who wants to sit through the west side story yuck. i remember my mother was like that is one of the best movies ha ! Anyway it was packed so i immediately went to the balconey and found a front row seat among all the children. the kids were everywhere ! It suddenly went dark and the movie was the avengers. the new avengers. I loved the hulk just as much as the little boys jumping for joy everytime he smashed someone.
 this morning me and mom picked up linda and headed to pullman to the matinee showing of dredd. it was 3D and i thought it was stupid. after the movie i helped mom carry up all the bags from wal-mart and walked to the chapel to pray. to pray to pray. everyday i start aching in my heart the longer i am away from the church. I use to go to st mary's when i was just starting kindergarten thru first grade. because st mary's school was where i was enrolled. so naturally i was drawn inside. i am not catholic. relegion will never get in the way of the love i have for God. My relegion is God. The chapel is lined with pews and there is stain glass windows depicting scenes from the life of jesus. where the sunlight shines through the day comes alive inside. I am always the only one inside. It is soo quiet there. I always step in the sanctuary and let my eyes adjust to the light and i walk upto the alter and fall on my knees right under the feet of jesus christ and i thank him for freeing from the chains of addiction. Everyday i go to the chapel to pray to praise him.

No comments: