Tuesday, September 25, 2012

the view . .


Well Katie has been approved for her apartment in spokane. Seems my ex-husband is paying her first six months rent so she can take care of the security deposit. Not sure how I feel about that. I am happy for her. I just hope she pays him back as planned. Anyway on friday while i was at the chapel i asked the Lord to give me a push in the direction I need to go in order to serve him. It was not 30 minutes later I had stopped by the library on my way back home and a lady from church spotted me. For some reason after i had introduced myself to the women at church they have all embraced me and everyone remembers my name. Anyway Carol approached me in the library of all places. She hugged me and told me that even though I was new that she felt that I had a call within the church and what kind of calling did i think I would be interested in. I felt myself exhale and a dumb look move onto my face what? Are you kidding me? I hadn't even made it home yet from the chapel where i was praying ! ! I have an appointment with the Bishop later on this week.

No comments: