Thursday, September 27, 2012

aahhhh


I love taking pictures of my daughter. She is such a drama queen that i want to nominate her for best actress in a drive your mother crazy in the shortest amount of time category. Yes first up in this category is Cassidy Nicole. . . Ebay is starting to pick up. So of course this computer crashed yesterday when I was using it. Mom took it in with the router. Seems it was not my fault ! ! Everyday I find myself at the chapel in prayer. Usually my prayers are thanks for the Lord for delivering me from the chains of addiction. I will never stop praising God. Today I prayed for Brother David and for Ray's mother. My nanny always told me you get to heaven on the arms of those you help. I miss her-alvia pry. The best granny in the world. She is the one who planted the seeds of faith in me. Next week me and mom start geneaology for 3 hours a week. Anyway I must get ready for church am gonna check out this little baptist church down the street.

No comments: