Friday, September 21, 2012

at his feet. .

yesterday mom drove me around and around as we searched for a place i could pray. Yes i know i can pray at home but i felt the strongest urge to find a chapel and kneel before the cross. i just walked back from kneeling at the feet of jesus in the sanctuary i have found a couple blocks away. it is moving !! I found a new bible study group that meet on thursdays at the rock church here in moscow. there are 6 of us now that i have committed myself to be there every week at 7pm. i loved it. all different ages and at different stages in life. we all sat in a tight circle and sang songs of praise before we started to study parts of luke. i am free. tonight i will be looking for a friday service close by and hopefully it will be available. tomorrow there is a relief sociiety picnic at one of the parks that me and mom will be attending it is a pot luck. i also have a job interview on tuesday at taco bell. i praise god everyday for delivering me from myself. i am free to worship him. i thank you jesus for setting me free. together we took all my sins and tossed them into the sea of forgetfulness.

No comments: