Friday, January 25, 2008

The light hurts my eyes 1-17-2008

Alone and being alone are they the same? Is one safer than the other? Is one more socially acceptable? I think my inner soul has not come to the realization that you are gone, no more
notta..But I can still feel something and this is what comforts me, it is the fact that i can still feel your love surrounding my aura, surrounding my body like a ghost. Am I the ghost that nobody sees of the shell that hides the answer. I miss you. I miss you. I miss us. I miss you laying in bed besides me and the sun shining in our window each morning. That is what I miss, the morning bliss. When the day had not started yet, had not taken it's toll on our suffering . When it was you and me against the world. When it was you and me against the snooze going off over and over again. How we would hit that button like idiots so we could hold onto the warmth we shared together in that bed, that held our life. That fucking bed that knows of my tears as I waited for you to come home to me, come home to us. The dreams my pillow kept from you.. that I was too scared too share.
Now I pull the shades down, blocking out the light and cursing the sun.

No comments: