Friday, January 25, 2008

Nominees for best dreamer in a losing category are..

Hi my name is not important and some things I am good at are -being an alcoholic, using drugs, yelling at my kids, picking my nose, taking care of myself sexually, lying to myself, pretending to be somebody I am not, being lazy and not picking up after myself of others, wasting precious money,
trusting strangers, feeding stray animals when we don't have enough, driving without insurance,
driving without a destination, not listening, being a tease on dates, being a slut, staying out late,
drinking too much, stalling for time, not shaving my legs, not wearing matching socks, not giving
a fuck, showing up late or not at all, not finishing a book, not going to church, not wearing panties, peeling the skin off the turkey on thanksgiving day before anybody else, taking pain pills for a simple head ache, asking for a massage when my muscles don't ache at all, farting and blaming it on my children( especially Cassidy), tormenting the men in my life, cheating on my spouse, lying to my mom about what I have been doing, not paying my bills, taking the phone off the hook, having
one night stands, being sexually frustrated, arguing, being cruel, talking back, not voting (though i plan to change that) dreaming that I am gonna matter to someone one day, thinking things are
gonna get better, demanding respect from my kids (but not getting it), falling down and not getting up, throwing up when I mix up my booze, fighting with other females, looking the other
way, not believing in humanity, or the government, not following a recipe, not sharing, not smiling
at others, not brushing my teeth, swallowing my gum, taking my daughters chocolate out of her halloween bag and eating it, borrowing music cd's without permission, spending too much time on the back trails of life, killing butterflies and feeding them to the elves of the forest,

Okay some thing has got to change here ..okay i am growing growing ...Into what ? Not a functioning adult not a wise ole woman. I guess I need to clarify how the bad things I am
not to proud of has made me a stronger bitter no bullshitter kinda lass. For one thing let
me just say my baggage got so heavy, I had more than just one suitcase mind you and only
two hands ,ahhh but the purring pussy of life.. I put my bags down and there is always
a man there offering to pick them up and carry part of my load for me..always some kind
of animal drawn to the smell of what ? not just me cause they want to get to know me and
help me spiritually No because how I look in the mirror , the way my ass moves in a tight
pair of levi's. They have tried to feed my vice just to keep me where I am and that is in their
pasture.. But guess what sweeties? I broke out and I am not coming back to pasture in
some forgotten field of destiny. That was yours, not mine. Feed your lies to next next hussy
you have to hustle the next head of cattle you try to fatten up with your words. This pure
bred (not stallion mmmhh ,what is the correct word) filly will fly over mountains now that
the weight of your world has set her free.
So now about myself I am a recovering addict .I have been clean clean seriously clean about
three months , I don't smoke as many cigarettes as I use to since I only smoke when i use.
My drug of choice now is life. I am an avid nature lover and believe there is a lady in the lake
close by where I live, I need to work on my social drinking skills and would like to start.. how
about now ? I am in need of new friends , new directions that will bring me out into the light, I
cook supper everynight and laugh with my children when possible, I long for love just like
eveyone else but am starting to realize that I might just need to find a fucktoy.

No comments: