Monday, January 28, 2008

the smell of cool rain on the hot pavement


I am not gonna try to be a black cloud on purpose anymore. I am not promising to be blue skies and chipper. I am only thinking I am going to try to take off this black veil i have been mourning in. Life is far from perfect and who can say if it will get any better, cannot get any worse. My age is forty and a year. God I have alot to get done or undone. What to post about mmhhh let's talk about the white sheet of snow .
Well it is actually more than a sheet more like a blanket, not a comforter at least for me. More like a straight jacket. ahh much better word, well except for the straight
part, hahaha. It is my blessing in disguise. I know that. I don't have to like it. It just is happening and my life in spokane is getting farther and farther away lost in some cave, like a hibernating bear. Winter got in the way. Am I safe or is it safe from the likes of me? My favorite flavor is in spokane. I catch myself licking my lips in anticipation
There I go with my sex on the brain thing. I know there are plenty of toys in the toybox. You just got to play with a few and dig further deeper inside , hell I will probably have to get out the heavy equipment and start digging for graves before I find the one I want. If I played better with others would I still want the one I can't have. You
bet your bottom dollar I would. No I don't want a dolly...dig deeper kris ..This
is starting to get kinda exciting for me and I don't have the time to narrate
what my little hands are feeling around for because I just heard teacher. Teacher
is the only one who has the power to close the lid on this buried treasure and nail
it shut. Oh where is the map, shit it is inside my head

No comments: