Saturday, January 26, 2008

her eyes (3 year old draft)


first saved draft from 3 or 4 years back ..still the connect to spring valley where the lady of the lake resides :)





What to post about today..Some thought to get out of my head and into my journal . Garage sale time without the customers. Cleaning house without the growing pile of debris that has to be sorted and then launched into the trash, unless you are about recycling. I myself like to give things away and the only thing I recycle is cardboard and cans. Not milk jugs cause they can hold water, not egg cartons cause my daughter can use them to sort her beads. Not my boyfriends cause if they had the power to get me off-I have a tendency to call them sometime for service.
So let's see what I don't have is alot of space inside this head. But I ask you what is space and why is it so valuable? I guess it depends on what you want it for. How come my weeds are so much more robust and healthy than my functioning neighbor? Why doesn't the heat from the sun dry them out? Because seeds planted in the mind always grow when watered. I am thirsty for life, for one swallow of something..
I would like to stretch out in the warm water at spring valley and float out on my back. Slowly spinning on the currents of time ..safe and relaxed. I like it when I cannot touch the bottom , when I am in the middle of the lake with the fishermen and way past the buoys. Why do I always swim straight out past the markers to her heart...cause I don't have one maybe?
No cause the quiet is there
the ospreys are her eyes and it is her gaze of calmness that I feel looking down upon me.

No comments: