Friday, November 30, 2012

is there mayo on that ?

since i have started work at arby's i have come home everyday frustrated and oh soo pissy. one day they train me in a certain section the next day they are too busy to stick to that training scedule so i have big holes in where i can work comfortably. i have missed the training on backline totally and that seems to be where it all needed to start. i know breads and slice meat but backline is what goes on the sandwiches. on drive thru if i am asked what goes on that . . ? i am at a loss. anyway to make a long story short my boss took me aside after my shift today and told me um i am gonna have to let you go i just assumed you would be able to grasp everything ! i did not cry and i did not get mad. in a way i am flooded with relief until i see my ma waiting for me outside. she took it pretty well. i did start to cry a little when i told her but hey she told me i know you didn't like working for arby's and maybe things happen for a reason. WHAT ?!

No comments: