Friday, November 9, 2012

app. .

i am not feeling soo good. i can only shake my head in wonder at how the job i have now is the reason i am soo miserable. i am a navy brat and have alot of first days tucked in my back pocket. it just amazes me how chics are towards me even though they know nothing about me. i clock in and before i clock out i am almost in tears everyday. i just want to do my job and go home like everyone else. i know this frustration is starting a chain reaction inside of me. i feel power in my hands waiting for a spark of anger to ignite into rage as i walk home and remember how they go out of there way to make me feel out of place. man there is always something wrong with me. i have to fix this. it is soo not healthy for me. i know not to give up. turn in applications and keep trying to better the enviroment i am in.

No comments: