Sunday, November 25, 2012

forever gone . .

I have become consumed by a hunger and instead of turning up at a food bank to get my fill of what they are offering. I need to be self sufficient and able to take care of myself. i hate relying on strangers. i don't trust anybody. I put on my detective and stepped out the door to see if i could solve something on my own.

 Jesus has left the building a long long time ago. nobody has seen hide or hair of him anywhere !
he is not answering my phone calls-goes straight to voice mail. SHIT
i have become hunter . .stalker of these woods
earth is our mother
 he is her sun
maybe she is protecting him
from the blood that he lost
sheltering his existence
divine is his "cost"
so i keep on searching anywhere he's been
but i get this feeling no one seems to care
so they send me anywhere
cause they don't have the time
just some stories in a book
by matthew, mark, luke and john
I search for you in the shadows
believing somehow you are there
watching me suffer to see how long i'll last ?
thing is the more i seek
 the more i know the world ain't right
i quit asking questions
 to the pharisees
\that are everywhere
pointing which way to go
the light of the living burns my flesh
like an atomic flame
 corrupting my "core" with radioactive misery.
life is now the sickness
death is the cure
call me dr kervorkian
tell him where i'm at
i am the whore of peace
over
over
  out



No comments: