Monday, February 27, 2012

monday yuck...

when i called into work this morning it was soo dead that i was given the day off. only ten rooms checked out out of 60. i have soo many things i am behind on but my motivation fizzled before i rolled off the couch. my mom gave her matress and box springs away to a couple from our church before we found this place. now everynight i give her my bed and sleep on the couch and it is uncomfortable and just miserable. i wake up and tend to fall out as soon as she is up and out of my room.she promises she is going to buy a new one when she gets back from her vacation but until then i am sleeping once i lay down on my bed no matter if it is just to put my socks on my feet. one of the other housekeepers at work has to take two weeks off from work cause her doctor says she has mono. now all of a sudden i feel tired and listless all the time with no energy lol. so i finally got my mom to take me to the library which is one block away from where we live. i need to get a library card but the last date i went on the guy decided since i didn't have sex with him he was going to keep all my money and throw my wallet away in the trash can in colfax. i make minimum wage and he has a masteter's degree geez what a narcissus. a spoiled rotten baby. now i have no i.d. or social security card and my ebt card is gone. guess when it is good it is hard to pass up . i use to live with him before cap so it's not like he was a stranger. but after all the years he was a stranger and it didn't feel right so i passed and left my wallet in his motel room. go figure .
 i am just settling into my wall of pillows and have my sprained ankle up and am fixing to put the girl with the dragon tattoo here in this device called a laptop ahhh and even better news i got the next three sookie stackhouse or true blood novels as well. i started from dead to worse. i finished the abraham enigma couple days back and tried to read march in country a military science fiction and it is just not happening. figured out how to ensure tomorrow will start off good-i am not going to jump on the scale to see how much i weigh ..I PROMISE ON MY FAT ROLL

No comments: