Thursday, February 23, 2012

bubbles..



when i first met david i was going thru a hard time..my old man was locked up i had a new dog who did not like anybody but me and then he came along. we had one thing in common sorta-vegetarians. he was a non-meat eater just like my daughter erica. he was tall like a tree and i found comfort in his words and drawings. i use to walk with him in the ghetto to the store and tell him...hehe you know what david this is your luckiest day cause everyone is gonna see me walking with you and they are gonna be like mmhhh why is that gorgeous chic hanging out with that hippie looking guy and it will only be a matter or time that some chic is gonna wanna check it out. and i would just smile and he would smile at my smiles and shake his head. he was my friend my only friend there for awhile. anyway i saw this drawing and i was like oohh that is cool. and i am water and i started seeing things in it that i shouldn't have cause it just made me want it even more. i first saw it on the wall at his previous residence and i stareted bugging him bad. i thought if i was nice he would feel sorry for me with cap locked up and then i tried to trade and finally i resorted to cash and none of it worked. when cap was out for the first time before going back for a long time the first thing i asked him was if he would get me that picture from david. but life goes on david fell in love and moved up on the south hill but i never forgot about how comfortable i always felt during "our" silence. anyway one day out of the blue he showed up and he had framed it and added color and gave it to cap. cap was all excited waiting for me to show me what he finally got for me. i didn't even recognize it but with the photo edit app i restored it hehe just got enough time to play carnival shootout a few times before sleep hijacks my consciousness


2 comments:

miwokdreamer said...

thanks steve your blog is inspirational. i love the topics

miwokdreamer said...

one thing i forgot to mention about this drawing is it is done eompletely with circles..little circles placed on top and next to each other that is just as cool as heck