Saturday, February 4, 2012

mayan steps..




there is going to be a panic i know when the doomsday date gets closer to the work week. december 12, 2012 is when the mayan calendar ends. so what i am not going to do is waste (supposedly) the end of days on worrying about our destruction. i am going to live and i am going to laugh and love and try new things. i have got to get my room packed up old friend or i would stay and visit. another visit to the dentist on monday is gonna be close to $2000 when my under construction phase is over and done with. work is fun. life is kinda boring at times but it is good. i have agreed to this little white lie to soothe myself as i lie alone in the dark and it makes sense to me. it is all i need to make me believe in not having anyone special in my life. that maybe i shared the love of my life last time around and this time i will be without. well not without because i know without a shadow of a doubt that i am one of those whole people. that i am loved soo much by the one that i love soo much that i can do this. why question anything in this existence if he is waiting for me on the sideline or the next go round. you can't have true love every second of every day right? besides i am sheena or sher-a goddess of ...what was it ? oh yeah pain and suffering hehe
at least when i have my make up on

No comments: