Thursday, February 23, 2012

i wanna rock...



my last and final dentist appt will be on march 6th at 3:30 after work. all i can say besides yahooooo is they sure made alot of money off me. my ankle is swollen and i cannot get up off my ass and go wash my hands i just can't do it. i am burnt out. what a friggin day went to the dump 3 times and we also went to the goodwill 3 times and back and forth 5 times from house to apt. i cleaned out the shed by myself and just thinking bout that makes me pissy it seems i am not appreciated i swear. but i am gonna stop with that attitude right now. i am here to help my mom move and since i live with her for the past what 4 or 5 months i can help. i have scratch marks and a cut on my ankle and on my calf on the leg that isn't sprained and my fingertips are pouting from carrying the plastice twist tie garbage bags that will wrap around your finger and cut off the circulation depending on how much weight is inside them. my fingers are worn out as well hehe and it ain't from taking care of myself sexually. anyway thank god i work tomorrow it is gonna be such a treat to hear the songs i downloaded from itunes turned up to 51. i love my music. these are the ones i bought yesterday night after we got back from pullman (all of them)
sammy hagar-three lock box & your love is driving me crazy
melissa etheridge-like the way i do
go go's-we got the beat & our lips are sealed
billy idol-dancing with myself
molly hatchet-flirting with disaster
chris isaac-wicked game
ashley green-ode to billy joe
pussycat dolls-don cha
just between you and me
genie in a bottle
sean paul-get busy
ass like that
bryan adams-straight from the heart & cuts like a knife
charlie sexton-beats so lonely & impressed
because of you- kelly clarkston
crazy bitch
ted nugent-free for all
redneck woman
black betty
allison krause-down to the river to pray &when you say nothing at all
tracey chapman-one reason
johnny horton-cherokee boogie
salt n peppa- push it
juke box hero
marshall tucker band-can't you see
i hate myself for loving you

No comments: