Tuesday, February 28, 2012

tommy who..

everytime i give up my bed so my mom can sleep all comfortable and shit..i wake up evil grouchy. that couch is hard and it isn't wide enough to actually relax into peaceful slumber. i toss and turn and fidget worse than a crack addict. work was almost impossible i had soo many rooms. but i just love the hours and it doesn't bother me to spend soo much time alone as long as i have my ipod. i left after doing 20 rooms and it was soo frigid cold that i stopped and actually tried on and then bought an insulated pair of carhart jeans and a pair of tommy jeans. they were on sale and i freeze walking back and forth to work. the tommy jeans i didn't want to even try on cause they were a little different and more expensive but once i had them on my ass looked soo good i had no choice but to get them sigh...yep that is my story and i am sticking to it.

No comments: