Wednesday, February 1, 2012

darkness...

i feel the trees ache to protect me. to shelter me with their limbs. an invisible face screams out a warning as the world stops in place. leaves surrender to the fall. as do the tears running down my face. i am standing in a pool of water and i can see my reflection on the face. i stop and look around. i know it is a dream. i feel like alice in wonderland.
oh lord what is up with the darkness and why is it after me? i hear the wind racing to be by my side and with her invisible fingers she is holding out her hand. i reach out for her guidance. i am not afraid anymore it is mother nature. i turn comforted by a mother's love and suddenly something has a hold of me and yanks me from her grasp. and i am falling down down into the darkness where there is no air. i feel myself trying to reach the surface...as my lungs burn up inside. my leg twitches violently. waking me up in time to scream.

No comments: