Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Simply a-MUSE..d


Well it is official after a couple years I have actually remembered my password..Man talk about your blond moments. I am laying back now calm, cool and not collect when it comes to my life. My how things change when your old man and your very best friend hook up when you aren't watching..yes, there is an evil grin on my face as I blog this.
What now? Well Worley this weekend with my mom and aunt Betty. Shrimp and Slots..these are a few of my favorite things. I am trying not to feel sorry for myself and I am trying not to be too angry, cause if the truth be told I was not that happy with Cap. I will get over it.
I have no inspiration to blog about..nothing to wake me out of a dead sleep. No muse to breathe life back into my blue (but sexy glossy) lips. The only thing I find comfort in is baking and cooking evrything my mother use to feed me growing up. See she is on a diet and I hear the conversations she has with herself before she leaves for work. That she is all about her diet soup for the rest of the week and that is just how it is going to be. So I start thinking and the next thing you know we have homemade this or that, just getting out of the oven whenever she shows up for lunch or gets home from work. Today was potato salad and oatmeal cookies..yesterday was baked chicken and chocolate milkshakes. Oh and can I say the chocolate milkshakes were mmhh good! Better than sex good.. well maybe not better than that. Is bedtime am so tired. What am I jamming on that is so friggin loud ...Drowning Pool 's let the bodies hit the floor ! What??!!

No comments: