Friday, April 16, 2010

morning coffee..

What a trip, it seems I never post. Aahhhh chooooo ! Did that seem like a good enough sneeze to you? Wait I forgot nobody reads my masterpiece, so if you excuse me for a second.."bless you Kris" And of course i have nothing to say to that cause I am trying to hold the next one back. I awoke about 6 am and got my rested body out of bed ..half past! It is the only time me and my mother have together. When the day has not started yet.. it has not picked a way to go. My only scheduled maintenance is coffee...gotta make some coffee, yawn. The weekend is here and the sun is shining in Moscow Idaho. One complaint though when I moved back here after my breakup I did not realize I would be the oldest female alive in this place. It almost sucks. Brillant young mind everywhere...please summer send them home! Back to where they like to roam. I believe this summer is going to be hot and dry. Fires along every road, especially when smokers toss out their vice along with the words of a forgotten song. The snow forgot about us this year. It must have been my gray hair that sent it ..into another's arms. Why does evrything revolve around me? I have the Miracle Bra on. My only redemption in this male dominated world. Thank God for boobies..that at least gives me something to work with. At least while I have my shirt on, haha. Cause the miracle is what goes on under the shirt. The heavy infrastructure of what it holds is the illusion that I'm talking about. What I'm holding onto..

No comments: