Tuesday, April 27, 2010

bits and pieces..


Wow our computer goes down and at first I get frustrated and just keep trying over and over to figure it out. Then I shake my head and walk away, lost a little. It is with almost great reluctance..I return to my throne.This is what my mind was throwing out at me yesterday..

1. I must have had a wet dream last night,
I woke up thirsty !
2. Why does love go astray? It is like you are cruising down the road of life..just the two of you. On the open road...actually "getting" somewhere. To the destination, where everyone gets out.
3. I wonder what would happen if my mind was free ... as a bird. What cage it would find.
4. My eyes use to adore you and keep you close. So that my heart had something to hold onto, during the long cold night.
5 Osprey, Osprey..set me free
Floating on the water...looking up
Lost in emotion..empty cup.
6. If life is complicated and love is hard
sounds like monopoly
count me out
Unless you need a banker
or a realtor..holding all the cards
7. The WIND- No matter where I go, she always finds me. Softly caressing my face..with invisible fingers.
8. Today or tomorrow..I will find time and feed it quiet for lunch.

No comments: