Wednesday, April 28, 2010

face in the mirror..



Boy another long emotional day. If I had any invisble friends I would ask for a hug or a kind word right about now. I feel like this and then I feel like that. Like a yo-yo up and down. I wish the string would break and I could roll off away. But not in the cards for me. Guess I could give myself a reading but already know it won't help.Nothing will except for shopping and a cola slurpee. When this picture was taken, Cap and I were up at Newman Lake finishing up a job. Feeling good about ourselves cause we were accomplishing something. I use to finish up the workday by jumping into the warm lakewater before we left ..so I could rinse my skin free of sawdust and sweat. Besides I hated letting the neighbor's down. What is a girl to do ? Fuck I feel dark mood coming down. I think I am going to walk to the goodwill by wal-mart and see if I can find something to cheer myself up with. At least that is what the voice inside my head is telling me...and take a twenty dollar bill.

No comments: