Friday, April 23, 2010

Goliath..


This is Goliath. He is my most precious ride. He is very high maintenance.Worse than my three daughters put together. Did I say worse ? Damn what is wrong with me ? I meant better ....at being high maintenance. He is always hungry. He loves Gnomes .He doesn't breathe fire yet . Thank God cause with his temper things would be mighty hot here. Like burning hot. He wants to go outside and bask in the sun. But I am afraid he will fly off. Whatever shall I do- to make him mine ? I guess I am his pet. He is staring at me with his emerald eyes all aglow. The sunlight is shining thru the blinds charging up his life force. Gold shines off him and burns my eyes. It is a warmth I have never known, I want to bask in his glow. At night I am Moretta the dragonrider of Pern. This is the breeze you feel on your face..when I am above you gliding through space

1 comment:

miwokdreamer said...

I think Goliath is gone ! He has been feeding on the hummingbird family..that I am attached to. I yelled at him. Somehow he flew off with the feeder that holds the nectar. I guess it is my fault for not being smart enough to figure it out. He must have a sweet tooth.