Thursday, January 17, 2013

heartbeat. .

the sunshine was hiding in my hair and the warmth of it felt so good that as i was hurrying down the steps to race to the library i jumped down skipping the last step. my whole intention was to hurry and find some dvd movies to check out before the kids were out of school. that was the plan . .but as i stood there something dawned on me and i raced back up and came back down those same steps again and this time i jumped to the ground skipping the last two steps. once again i stood there and suddenly darted back up and just as i was getting ready to launch myself from the third step from the ground i remembered the security camera. geez i hope i don't end up on youtube or something. it is just that i noticed the broken pieces of my heart made no noise each time i landed on my feet. i think my broken heart is no longer broken.

No comments: