Thursday, January 24, 2013

Capone . .

I was living in kansas city missouri with two small baby girls. my significant other was always on the road of misadventure ! He use to race top fuel harleys and being a 1%  he was required to be gone most holidays on club runs. Our youngest daughter Katie wasn't even a year old and i was wearing post partum baby blues like a coat. i just could not shake off the uneasy feeling that he was cheating on me. i mean i met him when i was dancing as a stripper at the shady lady. he rescued me from that but i held it against him once we were together for being in that kind of place ! he was in bowling green kentucky and i woke up in the morning and called his room unannounced an some ungodly hour. a woman answered the phone and hung up. what the hell ? i went down to my knees screaming like an animal in my jealous rage. i called back immediately and guess what ? no answer !! not even the next 15 times i called. i went thru fifty mood swings before i decided i wasn't going to answer the phone when he called at our 6 pm designated time each night he was away. i didn't answer the next night or the next one even though his messages were getting crazy. see he was jealous crazy over me too. i didn't know what to do only that if i was going to leave i had 2 more days to get. Suddenly i heard that harley pull in the drive and he swung the door almost off the hinges and grabbed me by the hair. he was screaming . . ."you think that it is funny to not be here when i call bitch ?" He accused me of having sex with some guy i didn't know even though our daughters were there scared to death crying on the couch. i didn't even get a chance to say anything about the chic that answered the phone in his room !  I was more angry than scared and started to struggle out of his grip. The sound of the growl was more than enough to startle us all and he suddenly dropped me to the ground. i turned to capone and grabbed him by the collar and was calmly walking him to the back door to chain him up in the back yard. he was a pit bull who was my protector when it was just me and the girls. i loved that dog so much and so did the girls. I looked up as he walked into the kitchen screaming that is my dog and how dare he growl at me !! I watched horrified as he shot him dead right there in the kitchen at my feet. Oh dear god what did you do !! you were dragging me by the hair screaming and kicking me capone was just trying to protect me and besides it is not like he bit you !!! i ran at him and started punching him in the chest. He grabbed both my arms in a single hand and backed me up against the wall . .laughing at the incredulous look on my face

No comments: