Wednesday, October 24, 2012

matthew 12: 43-45

i remember pastor telling us we needed to be especially careful every three months into our salvation. that at the 3 month mark the 6 month mark and so on there would be a rough patch for us new to the faith of God. new to the church. i feel like i am lost in a foreign country. nothing looks familiar especially all the kind faces that greet me at sunday service or try to start a conversation with me. i don't speak their language. i am use to bloodsuckers. pastor said things that make me fear the dark. that when the demon of addiction is cast out of our body if will go and try to find another body to possess and it will search and search. he also stated that the exorcised unclean spirit will get in all kinds of trouble from satan for losing it's home (which was me) and that if i don't stand tall that it will return with 7 more spirits more unclean  than itself and they will all find a place inside me. i have all this empty space inside me. i have heard my spirit drunk in happiness yell ECHO where the darkness use to reside inside me.


MATTHEW 12
verse 43- when the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest, and findeth none.
verse 44-then he saith, i will return into my house from whence i came out; and when he is come, he findeth it empty, swept and garnished.
verse 45-then he goeth he, and taketh with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter in and dwell there and the last state of that man is worse than the first. even so it shall it be also unto this wicked generation

No comments: