Monday, October 29, 2012

in jesus name. .

i thank you for this day that was not promised us and i humbly bow my head before you and sing GLORY GLORY GLORY to you MY KING. I ask that you lift up my  brothers and sisters who are still on the battlefield MY GOD. I ask that you deliver them from the chains of alcoholism and addiction, just as you have delivered me. I ask that you allow them a moment of silence during whatever battle they are going through, so that they may hear your voice calling out to them. I humbly ask that you lift up those who are unaware of the magnificence of your grace MY GOD. I also ask that you annoint my eyes so that i may stay focused only on you. That i may not look to the left or look to the right but only see the things you want me to. I thank you for the holy spirit that burns red hot inside of me. I thank you for every tear i have ever cried. i thank you for every wrong choice i have ever made. i thank you for every time i have fallen on my face. I thank you for allowing these things to happen knowing what it would take for me to cry out to you ABBA.

No comments: