Friday, October 5, 2012

Abba.....Amen



I bow my head before thee and i thank you for this day that was not promised us. i thank you for the gentle breeze and the sunshine on my face! I thank you for the holy spirit that lives inside of me. I thank you for your grace My Lord. I praise you everyday. i thank you for my family and the mistakes that i have made. i thank you for every tear i have ever cried and everytime i have fallen on my face. only you knew what it would take to empty me to make me want to change and most of all i thank you for the Living Word. Your Son who saved me from my sin. I thank him everyday. I ask that you take anything from me that is not of you my Lord.  Be it my family, friends or life. i surrender everything i have- everything i lay at your feet My Lord. I let you sort it out for me because you are my one and only King and it is you I obey. i pray that you will annoint my eyes so that i will focus on the things you want me to see and not look to the left or right . I pray that you will annoint my ears so that i can hear your voice calling me out to me.
 Glory Glory Glory to you my God
Glory Glory Glory to you my King.
 I praise you everyday.
I see only you my King.
 I know only you.
 I bow before you my God and proudly hail your name
 I run to you when i am scared. I call to you like a child. i live for you O Holy One i have become alive again because of your salvation. i ask you to lift up my ------ and break the chains of addiction in her life and i ask that any drugs she use have no affect on her my God. I ask that she see you in me. I ask that you bring people into my life that are of you My God. I thank you for delivering me everyday from the chains of addiction. I thank you for saving me from myself  Dear Lord.
I praise you everyday.
  I sing Hallelujah to your name MY GOD.
 I praise you night and day.
I thank you for this night and the sleep i know i'll get
I thank you for my sound mind and i thank you for my new heart My God. I ask that you put a hedge of protection around my being and protect it from anything unclean. I ask that you build a fortress around my heart and fill it with your light. I thank you for the word my God and I bid you good night .

No comments: