Monday, October 1, 2012

KIM. .

Kim i never got your last name before I left Victory Outreach women's Home. I just know I loved how you always sat next to me at Bible Study. I miss you. I miss all you guys. What a joy you brought into our lives with your generous spirits. Michaela and I always seem to battle for your affection hehe. Anyway a long time back I gave you a strip of paper with my blog address on it. I am praying you still have it and have tried to check up on me. I bet all the women from your church are busy trying to get my sister's moved into the new home. I miss pastor and sister maria and kristy anderson. i walked away from the discipleship home with a strong spirit of Jesus. I am well. Anyway i am going to leave this up for a few days because i am going to post my last name for you to find me on facebook-kris caraker.

No comments: