Friday, October 5, 2012

gotta getter done. .

How can i question that nagging feeling that floods my mind. . ? that i am soo far behind on everything that i just want to throw my hands up in the air ? After all what was i doing that
was soo spectacular that it almost took my life ? Being Born-Again is Life after Death. It is like you are in the eye of the storm.  Taking inventory of myself is no longer on the books. My calender is wiped clean and there is room to pen in opportunity if i am willing to use invisible ink. Applications i have put in everywhere and now
i sit and wait alone for the phone to ring and hear my mother call out my name. Only thing is i know that God will find the one for me i just need to bide my time. What a scary thought it is to have a sound mind.
My mid-life crisis gone-lifted up out of me as I kneeled in prayer. So I have to do what I can
with this time to help my mom. EBAY it is. To get it up and running for my mom so she can pay her bills. it is soo time consuming sigh. . . but i don't have alot to do. i was selfish and told myself that i would have a job by now. she bought a new camera and memory card a couple days ago for me to use and it is still sitting on the couch. she has bob mackie, quacker factory, dennis basso, birkenstock, susan graver, storybook knits items hanging from every doorknob hehe. there are tubs of christmas sweaters (quacker factory) snowmen that are mocking me from where i sit. i can hear them all sing together in one snowman voice... it's beginning to look alot like christmas . I hate that frigging song. yeah they have got to go.

No comments: