Tuesday, June 12, 2012

try-polar..

spent hours in colfax sitting in a room waiting for my review. how come things are different from the other day? or the previous hour when things were alright ? i can't help who i love . or who i don't love fuk fuk. i jumped out of the car once we got to pullman and said i was going to stop and get a bite and walk back. what am i doing wrong ?  it doesn't matter what i do-chores, walk the dog, whatever..he wants me to do is not enough to sleep in his bed.  just fucking do it-you dumb stupid whore. pull that slut out whatever place you her. yeah give it up and sing to the heavens how good it is. then pretend you had no choice. least you are not on the street. this i did to myself by not making it real. no i have no one to call to pick me up or give me a chance to believe in myself.
this earth is a cold place when you are down on your luck

No comments: