Friday, June 1, 2012

the hanged man..

i have read cards for 15 to 20 years. not really because i believe in it but for the simple fact it is ancient knowledge .. something for me to try to learn. i ching is my kryptonite. i am not totally lost without my thoth deck but it is something that makes me ache for when i lie awake at the end of the day. i know crowley is this or he is that i just like the pictures hehe right kris ! my starter deck is standing in while i try to read any changes heading my way. this past month i have had for three weeks that i am in front of a journey a trip over water or around the bend and no sex in the back of the car hehe aka chariot
 will i find a job? will i find love? will i ..? and of course wheel of fortune, chariot, devil and moon. others might think oooohhh bad bad bad  but i know  what i need to take from each one.  my translation for wheel of fortune, chariot, devil, and moon is.....
  devil is vice (simple as that ) moon is deception
or trickery
    whatever they go hand in hand the vice and deception.
 the wheel of fortune is telling me that the wheel is spinning and where it stops only god knows.
 well i think i know.  when it is done spinning i will tell pat sajak  ...how about an R


BUT I NEED SAGE EVEN MORE...TO SMUDGE

No comments: