Saturday, June 23, 2012

blue sky..

today the sun is shining and i am basking in the glow. i am sprawled loosely all over the place. the grass has pulled me down like a lover and i ain't moving. i lie on my back staring up at the bluest sky ever found. joy joy peace has found me !! i am all about the outdoors and finding  my way to the water... the glorious water that soothes my soul. I am soo bored. fuk shit damn- i said that to a preacher once but he forgave me cause he was trying to save my soul. i saved him for another day cause today i gotta play. it is the dark that molds me with it's shadows depending on the light. besides there is soo much belief in the world that nothing makes sense. what do you hold dear to late at night ? what do you wrap around yourself to keep out the cold ? is it another body ? or your invisible cloak ?

No comments: