Monday, May 14, 2012

zoom to my room..

i walked to work this morning in the fresh sunshine- that had not reached it's melting point. the birds were singing and the flowers called to the child in me. i felt like skipping, my heart was light and carefree. everytime i approached a" crossing" the light would change and i didn't  have to stop and wait while the cars passed by. my smoke lit on the first match i struck (i have leftover cigarettes from going to the bar last week) and then i walked into the stinker station and bought two $5 scratch tickets.
i killed it. poof went the bubble i was walking within.
  and now
 i just walked back from walgreen's. on the spur of the moment i decided i needed a new itunes card. i was off to find the wizard. he got me. i had a $25 dollar card and was almost to the cashier when without asking my feet marched me over to the display and my arm grabbed the $50 card without my approval or anything !! what the hell ?

No comments: