Wednesday, May 2, 2012

the 2nd of may 2012





the pensacola package has left the building..finally got the eagle sculpture headed to it's new home. carrie or caren or something like that will be soo pleased. i am now typing away on my laptop which i got out of moscow pawn. it was soo cool that i am doing an extra post about it. i would say i spent some money today but not like the damage i could have done with out this happening to me. i soo have a smile on my face and a warm fuzzy feeling where my heart is..when i had my money in hand i was waiting for my mom at rosaur's to get her money order. i was going to go out and wait in the suv but i told myself you haven't bought a scratch ticket in a long time. i have a problem with the $5.00 scratch tickets especially the beehive bingo ones. when i marched over to the machine that housed all the scratch tickets ever made, i had to turn back around and wait in line to get change for a twenty or i would not get change back. that simple fact would have stopped me any other day. but not today . i tried the five dollar money maker cause it wasn't the beehive one and i got out to the truck and yes i was grunting in self righteous what the hell were you thinking girl..when the last number hit at $25 and then i looked closer and there was a 5X icon right before it. yahoo. so that did help even out the amount of money that i still have in my wallet at this time. i still need to buy katie her 22nd bday present though. i did buy more make-up. I LOOOOVE MAKEUP. ate at mongollian barbecue with my mommy dearest it was soo good yum. and i did buy a pair of bling bling jeans that cost more than how old i am. it is my friday night as i am off the next two days and what important things am i doing ? um i just finished watching buck on netflix, the horse whisperer buck and am sure my next choice will be something useless and of no good. until tomorrow when there will be enough light to take pictures for ebay. and tomorrow i am putting makeup on this clean slate of a face lol

No comments: