Tuesday, May 15, 2012

infected...to the beat



i rolled over to start my new playlist over, it is that good. my yawns are making my eyes tear and once they roll down the terrain of my face it leaves a lingering annoyance in my foot's ability to keep bouncing to the beat of whatever song is just a blaring in my most expensive headset..what? WHAT I CAN'T HEAR YOU NOR CAN I READ LIPS !! drat if a rogue teardrop just sought refuge inside my ear canal, dammit it is going to drive me crazy. off to bed kris
 one more song pls
anyway i could not think of one more song i liked, beside tpain apple bottom jeans which just wasn't available. i love that song soo much i would have been willing to trade a sexual favor for it. so these are the ones that made it before i quit downloading or uploading for awhile.  i am infected with my newest additions knowing in time they will wear away into the skip category. so for may 15, 2012

DOWNLOADS-IPOD
party like a rock star-shop boys
you're in my heart-rod stewart
kryptonite-3 doors down
holy diver-dio
boys are back in town-busboys
should i stay or should i go-devo
you're the reason god made oklahoma
another one bites the dust-queen
stranglehold-ted nugent
zoo-scorpions
sitting on the dock of the bay-otis redding
hit the road jack-ray charles
ain't no sunshine-bill withers
no parking on the dance floor-midnight star
candyman-roy orbison
ice ice bay-vanila ice
trying to love two women-oak ridge boys
i can only imagine-mercyme
mustang sally-buddy guy
eight days a week-beatles

No comments: