Wednesday, May 2, 2012

snow in the morning



there was snow falling from the sky when i stumbled into the living room and looked out the window this morning. for a second i forgot it is the beginning of summer. but the day has not been too bad. the sun was shining eventually. got off work about one and am sitting here waiting for my mom to get out of the shower. we have got to go mail out the ebay purchases and then hit safeway so i can purchase 5 cases of pop. geez mom i swear she loves diet coke and the world just doesn't seem to go right if she doesn't have it. i promised her i would take us out to eat at mongollian barbecue and my stomach is growling as i impatiently wait. went to the library yesterday and borrowed poems of jesus christ and the god i never knew (how real friendship with the holy spirit can change your life) hehe and then a few vampire romance novels to even everything out. yesterday after work i was floored with a headache from hell and my knees and ankles felt swollen and stiff. i complained about it til i got home and laid down. i wanted to tell me ..shut up ! but i slept til this morning with no supper. after the breakfast burrito from mcdonald's in my stomach my whole attitude changed. nothing really going on with me-GETTING CLOSE TO A YEAR WITH NO BOYFRIEND OR SIGNIFICANT OTHER why did i capitalize that ? it is really not that big of a deal is it? i am just not going to be with someone so that i am not alone. i can't do that to myself. i feel like maybe i will be rewarded by holding out haha. anyway i have never been single this long. but i have been unhappy in a relationship this long that is for sure. it just seems like at my age everybody is in love with someone else or in love with themselves. ebay will be up and running fully if i have to spend my next two days off sitting in front of this damn computer.

No comments: