Thursday, May 3, 2012

java jest..



i have the toughest time getting to sleep whenever i let my mom have my bed and sleep on the couch. i feel like i have this rat's nest in the back of my head from tossing and turning my head every which way in attempting to make myself comfortable. so mom is still sleeping at 10:44 am and i say good for her. my coffee is mocking me now-i can never get it right. i wish they had a scoop or something that had specific instructions instead of instructions you need a calculator to figure out the coffee/water ratio. i made it too weak. tomorrow i will make it too strong. and so on and so on. guess i could have real problems that would make everrthing seem ridiculous so i will keep my java jest facing me with a poker face in place ..oh with my red hot sexy lipgloss of a smile just teasing  my beautiful face ahh back to my steamy romance novel-viking heat, for my feel good

No comments: