Thursday, February 7, 2008

nominees for best presidential pretender are..


God I swore I was not going to get caught up in this bullshit. But something is happening and it is...not only at my house. It is spreading like a virus and I
know there is no flu shot that is going to kill this bug. No foot that is gonna
smash the life out of this insect. It is airborne and contaminating the lungs of
all it comes in contact with. Indeed the very words that follow exposure. It is not
related to the swine or avian flu or whatever strain has mutated this season. It
is more potent than the most virile cough. More contagious than the chickenpox. I catch
myself inhaling deeply with my mouth wide open amongst strangers-in my attempt to taste
that fragrant sense.
It smells like hope..
If there is one opportunity to take back our country it is now. But I feel like the
bullshit is going to be deep and dirty. Who and how you choose to vote for is your business. All I am saying is plug your nose if you have to and put your duckies back on your feet. Don't get lost in the shitstorm that is coming. Remember how good it smells after the storm ..when you can see the world again ?

No comments: