Friday, February 8, 2008

knocker knocker out


tomorrow starts my working week. so i really need to make today count as far as getter done. my biggest downfall is thinking too much and not doing what i want. i over analyze everything and in all truth the only time i don't think and just react is when i am starting to fight some bitch who just can't quit running her mouth. I am not a killer though and half the time I would probably be declared not the winner. I am a pincher a hair puller and not a knocker knocker out. When I get to the point of losing it with the opposite sex I find myself walking off. As it goes after two years with Cap I am in shape with muscular legs and a weak heart. Oh and a little dehydrated from the loss of tears I wasted on something that would not change. About a week ago we were standing in the road in front of the house i was part of and I knew in my heart that I was over him and he was the coyote. The trickster at 60 yrs old. He started tearing up and grabbed a hold of my arm and just wouldn't let go. When I told him I had to go his tears fed my tears and i turned to go before he could wipe them off my face. Cause coyote should be avoided at this time, he will stoop as low as it takes to trick me back in love with him. If he had to crawl on his belly and shave the fur off his chest if that brought him low enough into the dirt-he would.
It was superbowl sunday and all the way back to darcies i panicked cause I thought he had one of my tears in his hand . And I knew if he was smart(but alas he is just superfically stupid) he could do more than trick me. I had a vision of my frozen teardrop slowly melting in his glass of lemonade as the game was just starting. I wondered if it cooled down the hot anger inside of him or if he choked on the taste of my bitterness

No comments: