Saturday, April 7, 2012

punctuality is a four letter word-late

just a second ago it seemed i was staring at the full moon in all her glory. the night air was more than chilly it was dam cold. but it sure made a good backdrop to bask in the view. i walk outside and stop to wrap my jacket around me a little tighter and when i do i look up and whew....gorgeous. i fell asleep with extra blankets on my legs and i woke to the jarring of my alarm clock buzzing like a beeee that you wanna swat and stomp into the ground with the heel of your shoe. i am starting to notice a little pounding going on in my head and runny nose. but it is payday. so i just gotta get up and go ....out the door and walk the  mile it takes  to get to work. but it is cold and sunny and bright and there is cars driving by that i can hear from my apt. ba fuking humbug  i hate crossing streets where you are suppose to wait for the light to tell you when to go. funny thing is i need to go ten minutes ago. so i came up with punctuality is a four letter word. no not the f word ..the L word which is boys and girls LATE  give a hoot-don't pollute

No comments: