Monday, April 9, 2012

it wasn't me..

 you move to the ghetto or wait wait -lower south hill and something happens and all at once you are behind on your electric bill. they left the shut off notice on your doorknob just waiting for you to  return home. so you can do the  Oh what a friggin hassle dance-jig.  ever seen it ? it is roll , roll your eyes, then shake your head, run into the house and hurry grab the phone . start dialing all the numbers and singing the song..mom i need some money to pay all my bills but it ain't gonna happen as you move down the list and pretty soon you are dancing all by yourself  thinking what the hell. why is it soo high? i know it isn't just my fault. my vibrator uses batteries not electricity lol.
 once you are comfortable and settled in at the "hood" you are now officially a hood ornament,

if anything has kept me out
   of the loop
it wasn't me..
it was the daylight,
   it was the bills that
you had to pay in person.
before you had gas
   for the car
     with expired tabs
        & no blinkers

No comments: