Friday, April 6, 2012

sunday sighs

Church did not seem as long as it did last week or the week before or the week before...I had my little monkey girl stuck in the middle between me and grandma. She could not get away if she wanted too. And I know she did not want to after we got all settled in our mortal seats. Jack the blond boy is why. He is one of the little people. Now Cassidy has the fascination fever of the beautiful ones. He was the contagious one..he infected her. I actually figured out something important today and that is how many people can sit comfortably in a pew. Also how many pews fit inside the chapel. How to stifle a yawn. How to exit the building without drawing attention that we are gone. Anyway hey what ya say. No work today. Oh wait that is next sunday. I think I am getting brain dementia or even worse a love of nature..called dancing with the wind. A little bouquet of colored flowers kissed me on the chin today. The wind pushed her lips my way.

No comments: