Tuesday, December 4, 2012

shawn apperson LUV U BOY

my daughter will never be the same. life has forced her into a new reality. the father of her first and only child is lying in the burn unit in seattle. with burns over 80% of his body. he is not going to make it. there was a fire  obviously and him and his new girlfriend saved all the kids. she still needs stitches and shawn burned up. i love him like a son. he was with my daughter for 5 years. her and my grandson are headed to seattle right now so he can say goodbye to his father. what a big boy he is going to have to be i just want to turn off all the lights and lay in my bed and cry my eyes out. jump up every 20 minutes and state to the darkness not fair not fair !!i am waiting for the call that he is passed and it sucks a big fat one. my daughter has never lost anyone this close, she is beyond hysterical. her dad has been in prison for the last 6 years and even though he is gone she knows where he is. i pray i pray i blame life for this. .

No comments: