Thursday, December 6, 2012

a mother's plea


baby girl, baby girl i can feel your heart crying every time it is quiet. i can hear soul scream as your world crashes apart on the rocks of life. i can see your face everytime i close my eyes and it is killing me. i want to wrap my arms around you my precious daughter and tell you everything is going to be okay- but i cannot. i don't know. i cannot think right now as i ponder why this is unfolding the way it is. hold onto to what you believe with one hand and KNOW he loves his son. he is soo critically injured with the burns over 80% of his body that there is a chance he is not going to make it. i didn't want to say that. i really didn't mean to say those words katie. i have not given up on him. he saved everyone from the fire except himself. life is something we have no control over. i am sorry. i am sorry. i am sorry. i am proud of you angela kathleen for making sure your son is where he needs to be at this time-by his father's side. come home safe over the mountain pass before the snow blocks your path. come back to me baby, run back into my arms. don't turn away from those of us that love you baby girl. i need you more than you need me. come back to me

No comments: